Paytm Free Cash Offer
Hey Guys,Welcome to LootBytes. Am Back again with the new paytm loot for you.Here you can Get Upto Rs.10 Free Paytm Cash on Purchase of Mad Bingo Angles.So Hurry Up and grab this loot now..
How to Get Upto Rs.10 Free Paytm Cash From Mad Bingo Angles:
1. First,Visit your nearest general store which having new packs of Mad Bingo Angles.
2. Buy Mad Bingo Angles Pack .One thing you have to note that the Paytm Offer is mentioned on the Mad Bingo Angles pack as below image.
3. Open the pack & look for a promocode inside the pack
4. Now Visit Paytm Website Here
5. Login/Signup On Paytm.
6. Enter your Mad Bingo Angles promocode.
7. Thats it!!! Rs.5 or Rs.10 will be credited to your paytm wallet instantly.
Terms & Conditions:
- By participating in this Offer and/or the Contest the Participant agrees and understands that all transactions on Paytm are subject to the terms and conditions associated with creating a Paytm account. The terms and conditions associated with creating and using a Paytm account are available at www.paytm.com
- If the Participant purchases a product or service on the App or Website, that is greater in value than the amount of cash the Participant has in the Paytm wallet, the Participant shall have to pay for the differential amount through any means available/ accepted by Paytm on the App or the Website.
- The Codes are valid till 15th October, 2017, after which the Participants cannot avail of the Offer.
- The Paytm cashback and movie vouchers that can be availed of are non-transferable, non-refundable and no physical cash payment shall be made in lieu of this. At any stage, ITC and/or One97, at their sole discretion reserve the right to call upon a Participant to submit any document for verification of their identity.
- The weekly Contest winner of the Rs. 1 lakh Paytm cash are mandatorily required to submit KYC documents to Paytm in order to avail of the Paytm Cash. In the event the weekly Contest winner fails to submit the same, he/she shall be disqualified from availing of the Rs. 1 lakh Paytm cash.
- Neither ITC nor One97 shall be liable for any delay in actual redemption under this Offer reflecting in the Participant’s account.
- The residents of any state within territory of India, wherever prohibited by Law shall not be entitled to participate in this Offer and Contest as applicable.
- ITC and/or One97 reserve the right to cancel, modify, extend, or withdraw the offer prematurely at their sole and absolute discretion.
- The participants shall indemnify and keep indemnified ITC/One97 and their officers, directors, employees, customers, affiliates and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, suits, proceedings, action, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including attorney’s fees and court costs) which ITC/One97 may incur, pay or become responsible as facilitator as a result of breach or alleged breach of the representations or obligations of the Participants under the T&C hereunder, any failure by the participants to comply with applicable law and any third party claim in respect of misuse of any information of a third party. ITC/One97 shall have the right to defend themselves, pursuant to this Clause, at the cost of the participants. ITC/One97 or their respective affiliates shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including loss of profits, incurred by the winner(s) or any third party, in connection with the Offer and Contest. It is expressly provided that transaction shall between Participant & ITC/ One97 only.
- ITC and/or One97 may require the Participants to participate in promotional activities (such as publicity and photography) free of charge, and he/she consents to the usage of his/her name, photograph, film recording, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information for media coverage, news or information and for advertising or promotional purposes in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration (“Publicity Material”). The license to use the Publicity Material shall survive the termination or expiry of this Offer and Contest….Continue