FlyChat App : Enable Chat Heads for Whatsapp,Twitter,Telegram and Other Apps In Android
Hey Friends. This is Aniket Singh and welcome to Loot Bytes. Today, I have a special trick for you guys. Today, I am gonna tell you guys a trick to enable chat heads in apps like Whatsapp,Twitter,Telegram, etc. just like the Chat Heads in Facebook’s Messenger app. With Chat Heads, using multiple apps and chatting with friends become a lot easier.
Flychat offers a revolutionary way to read messages of your favourite messengers. It overlays every other app and you can reply from anywhere you want.By receiving a message Flychat will notify you with a small bubble. By clicking this a full chat window will appear.
You can read the messages but also reply to them without quiting the current application. Currently Flychat supports main Messengers like WhatsApp, Telegram and Hangouts.
- Reply to the messages on the spot instantly
- Customise Chat Heads color for different apps.
- Shows unread counts.
- Beautiful design.
- Simple using and simple settings.
- No Root Required.
Steps to Enable Chat Heads :-
- Install FlyChats App – Click Here.
- Open the app and turn on screen overlay option.
- Now press the back button and enable notification access.
- Now you will be in Dashboard. Just turn on the option for the apps for which you need chat heads.